The organizing committee of the 47th APACPH Conference invites you to submit abstracts for the academic programme.
Format for writing the abstract
- The abstract should be written in English.
- The title of paper should be concised in bold capital letters, size 14, center positioned, and single space.
- The Author’s name should begin with full first name, middle initial and last name (the name of the presenting author should be underlined), size 9, and justified to the left.
- Text for abstract: Font 12 point, Times New Roman font, single space, and justified. It must not exceed 300 words (2,236 characters including spaces)
- The text of the abstract should include the purpose of the study, subject sample, statement of methods, summary of results and brief conclusion. Authors should not use headings (i.e., Introduction, Methods, and Results) within the abstract.
- Please indicate the session you would like to have your abstract be included.
- Submission Process
– You must be a member of Apacph 2015 website to submit an abstract to an Apacph 2015 meeting.
– Join member
Schedule Abstract Submission
- Abstract submissions deadline
July 21, 2015
- Abstract acceptance notification
August 21, 2015
- Deadline for early bird registration
September 21, 2015
Online Abstract Submission
Dr. drs. Tris Eryando, MA
Dr. Ede Surya Darmawan, SKM, MDM